Friday, October 21, 2005

Joel Comm: I Have Finally Come!

Do you have a hero or heroine that inspires you with his/her generated results which compels RESPECTS? Well, my web friend, Joel Comm invited me over seven weeks ago to join his Adsense Chat forum, but it wasn't until yesterday that I eventually put my footprints on that forum.

I am so excited today, I posted my first thread on Adsense Chat Forum yesterday, and I feel I should share excerpts of what I posted there with you now. It was titled:

Stepping Into Destiny Propulsion
Hey, Guys, I am Aderemi Ojikutu, ...,

May I use this privilege of intro, to publicly commend my sweet mentor whom I always describe as a Prophet of Web revenue and Traffic revival, Joel Comm.

I am a most humble learner and I pledge my obedience to every letter of instruction you all will give me for my explosion in income and revenue on my site. I would also be looking forward to your masterly help and assistance to fulfill the above-stated goal of mine.

I'm fond of stating to whosoever care to listen to me that: "If you are not on the web; you are not in the world! And if you are not on the world, you are a dead person in this age of infotech! the infotech age has almost become like oxygen to a growing number of people in the world today, but many are still breathing polluted air due to lack of understanding of wisdom nuggets shared on an elite chat forum like ours here.

It is not for nothing today that the richest man on earth is an infotech man. it is also significant that his name is Gate. However may I ask you a personal question: how much room have you taken up after accessing the "gate" opened to you by the richest man on earth?

I believe the answer to that would be found here, as we explore the gems that could trigger explosion in our space(sites) to accommodate not only the huge traffic but also the huge wealth in that PALACE!!!

See me as your new baby, and help to nurture me into a Giant for our collective and mutual enrichment.

Thank You.

No comments: